Louise says: “Chris Tate and I always suggest our traders have accounts open with two brokers. It’s the way professional traders approach trading. (Plus, you’ll qualify for our Kick-Start pack of free resources when you open a live account with either of the brokers below – so keep reading to hear more). Here are our favourite two brokers…”
- Lots of CFD trading providers expect a minimum Superannuation account size of $1 million. Not TradeDirect365 though. You can start even with a very small Super account.This platform is created for traders, by traders.You can open a demo account by clicking here.
- Low commission costs – trade CFDs on ASX shares for just $5 or 0.07%
- Tight, fixed spreads 24/5 – 0.9 pts on AUS 200 indice, 0.8pips on major FX pairs (no added commission)
- Trading Cost rebate available to new clients
- Two easy-to-use trading platforms
- Client funds are held in a separate WBC account
- Guaranteed stop loss orders – no fees charged unless the stop is triggered
- Low margin requirements
- Trade short on all listed shares (including 500+ ASX shares)
- Expert trade alert service
- Transparency – fixed spreads means you know much you’ll pay per trade
Chris Tate and Louise Bedford know the creators of this service personally. They’ve checked them out and like what they see.
They’ve done the hard yards of finding the right platform, so you can concentrate on making money through your trading. Create a demo account now and get started.
Chris Tate and Louise Bedford with Craig Thiessen, their CMC broker friend.
Chris and I have been friends with Craig Thiessen since the beginning of the century, and now that he’s moved to CMC, we’re very excited to recommend his services. He’s made company-wide changes to make sure every trader we send to him is looked after.
If you need to get in touch with Craig directly so he can ease you through the process, his email is: C.Thiessen@cmcmarkets.com. His personal mobile phone number is: 0409 864503. Craig is based in CMC’s Sydney office.
- Over 10,000 products including forex, indices, commodities, shares and treasuries.
- Competitive spreads, commissions and margins. Tight spreads from 0.7pts on FX and 1pt on major indices.
- Low margins from 0.20% on our FX and indices.
- Our platform, your way – Unique and customisable online trading platform with powerful charting and innovative platform tools.
- Native mobile trading apps with full order ticket functionality to can take advantage of market opportunities on the move.
- $10,000, no expiry demo account to build or develop your trading strategies.
- Access to a range of education tools and trading opportunities including Reuters News, Morningstar and our live platform economic calendar.
- Client segregated funds
- Guaranteed stop loss orders– no fees charged unless the stop is triggered
- Comprehensive charting package including over 115 technical indicators and drawing tools, more than 70 chart patterns and 12 chart types
- Client sentiment – see what other clients are trading and track the sentiment change with the day’s events and price movements
- Customisable – tailor the platform to access the markets that matter to you with the ability to save and switch between up to five different trading layouts
Open your demo account with CMC today, so you can start reaping the rewards.
Once you’ve set up your full account with CMC or TradeDirect so that you’re ready to trade, email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I’ll send you a free, Kick-Start Trading Pack to help you excel in the markets (value: $459.75). It includes all of our Special Reports, and 12 months main Trading Game forum membership.
CFD trading is not suitable for all investors. CFDs are leveraged products and carry a high level of risk which means you can lose more than your initial deposit and you do not own or have any interest in the underlying asset.
TD365 is a trading name of Finsa Pty Limited and does not issue advice, recommendations or opinions in relation to acquiring, holding or disposing of a CFD. TD365 is not a financial adviser and all services are provided on an execution only basis. (ACN 158 065 635; AFSL No. 422661).
With derivative products you could lose more than your deposits. You do not own or have any interest in the underlying assets. Investing in derivative products carries significant risks. Seek independent advice and consider the CMC PDS at cmcmarkets.com.au when deciding whether to invest in CMC Markets products. CMC Markets Asia Pacific Pty Ltd (ABN 11 100 058 213 AFSL No. 238054).
Referral to a Stockbroking firm or provider of CFD trading may result in revenue being derived via either of the following two methods.
* a referral fee generated when a client opens a new account.
* a revenue sharing model where Trading Game receives either a percentage of the commission or spread generated by the client.
Details of this revenue model are available upon request.